ADI Cafe by Central Driver Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police class 1

2 posters

Go down

Police class 1 Empty Police class 1

Post by The Boss Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am

I read somewhere else a comment that no training would be necessary for Pt II if the candidate held a police class 1. It got me thinking that the candidate could have acquired it many years previous, possibly making that comment way off the mark.
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Police class 1 Empty Re: Police class 1

Post by Horgis Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

A Friend of mine is now a retired Police Class 1. As he now tells people being out of "The Job" for 12 months or more he is out of date with the current system of driving used in everyday driving. I understand that PTII is a test of your driving but as my examiner told me after mine, "the way you drive reflects the way you will teach" so they are not just looking for your own driving is to standard.
Horgis
Horgis

http://www.horgis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

I recently witnessed an ex police class 1 driver, who told me many times that he had not worked in a traffic car for some 15 years, nor had he received any further training in that time, but that out of date qualification got him a promotion with additional work as an examiner.

That is a huge assumption on someone's part
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum